Disclosure Policy last updated 20190912
THIS POLICY FORMS PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS SITE
1. On this site I publish material including articles audio and video content about creating future-fit organisational cultures of innovation and agility and how you can go about building an innovative agile organisation.
2. Unless otherwise noted, the material on this site is my own original work, although it may well have been influenced by my interactions with others or their published material. I endeavour to highlight the contributions of others wherever possible.
3. I occasionally reference, review or recommend other people or their products and services. Where I do so it will be based on my own personal perspective and experience.
4.When I provide a link to a book or other product on this site I may receive a commission on any subsequent sales. However, my professional reputation is of prime importance to me so any reference, review or recommendation will be based on my own genuine assessment of intrinsic value independent of any commission I might make.
5. I am occasionally provided with free copies of books or other materials to review. This does not guarantee a positive review or in fact any review. I don’t always manage to read all the books I buy so if I do get around to looking at unsolicited material it’s unlikely to happen anytime soon.
6. I do not accept advertisements on the site and have no plans to do so.
7. Sometimes I will promote other writers, thought-leaders or professional service providers and may receive a commission on purchases of their products or services. I will clearly identify when I have been offered any such commission.
8. I only recommend someone’s work when I personally value it. And even if I think something or someone is great, I’m well aware that “one person’s meat is another person’s poison” (speaking as a vegetarian). Therefore, I always advise potential buyers to do their own due diligence.
9. If you have any questions about this policy or anything else on this site, please don’t hesitate to contact me at support(at)geoffmarlow.com or via the contact page. I’ll be happy to address any concerns you might have.