Terms and Conditions of Use last updated 20210704
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1. By using the www.geoffmarlow.com website (“this site”) you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions of use (“terms and conditions”) and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If any provision in these terms and conditions is unclear please contact us.
3. Your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the site immediately. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this site. By using the site you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
4. These terms and conditions apply between you the user of this site including any sub-domains (unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) and Aligned Agility Ltd. (“we/us/our”) the owner and operator of this website whose registered office is at 10 Wellington Place, Cambridge, CB1 1HW, UK; Registered No. 4197164 (incorporated 10 April 2001); VAT Registration Number 795 3374 86.
5. Our data protection officer is Geoff Marlow: email support(at)geoffmarlow.com; telephone 01223 911701. Geoff Marlow is a Director of Aligned Agility Ltd. Any and all legal arrangements commercial and contractual relationships in relation to this website and Geoff Marlow's professional services are made exclusively with by and through Aligned Agility Ltd.
6. In these terms and conditions, “material” means any text graphics images audio video software data compilations page layout underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this site. All material on the site is the property of Aligned Agility Ltd., our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the site you acknowledge that such material is protected by copyright trademarks database rights and other intellectual property rights.
7. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting by implication estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission. You may for your own personal non-commercial use only retrieve display view and listen to site material on a computer or mobile device. You must not otherwise reproduce modify copy create derivative works distribute or use for commercial purposes any material without the written permission of Aligned Agility Ltd.
8. You may not use the site in any way which causes or may cause damage to the site or affect any other user's use or enjoyment of the site or is harmful unlawful illegal abusive harassing threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law regulation or governmental order or make transmit or store electronic copies of material on the site without the written permission of Aligned Agility Ltd.
9. This site may contain links to other websites and online resources that we neither own or control (“third party sites”). Such links are provided solely as a convenience and we do not take any responsibility for any resources that may be available on from or through third party sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site does not imply any endorsement of that site or of those in control of that site.
10. This site and material are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and may contain errors or omissions. To the fullest extent permitted by law we disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to merchantability fitness for a particular purpose title or non-infringement. Any material obtained via the site is used by you at your own discretion and risk. We make no warranty that the site or material will be available on a timely secure error-free uninterrupted basis or that any results you obtain from the use of the site or material will meet any objectives sought.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude our or your liability in any way that is not permitted under applicable law including for death personal injury fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation resulting from negligence.
12. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. Our liability for loss or damage, if any, howsoever caused, shall not be greater than the amount you have paid to us and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any costs or liabilities in excess thereof.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law in no event shall Aligned Agility Limited its officers directors shareholders employees or agents be liable for any indirect punitive special incidental or consequential damages including loss of business revenue profits anticipated savings goodwill commercial opportunities or other economic advantage however it arises whether in an action of contract negligence or other tortious action or arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site or materials.
14. You agree to defend indemnify and hold harmless Aligned Agility Limited and its officers directors shareholders employees and agents from and against any and all claims liabilities damages losses or expenses including servicing repair or correction of equipment or data any legal and other professional service fees and costs in any way connected with your access to or use of the site or materials.
15. Other than by prior arrangement we request that you do not submit confidential or proprietary information through this site. All comments feedback information or material submitted through or in association with this site shall be considered non-confidential unless otherwise agreed by us in writing. You acknowledge and accept full responsibility for ensuring that the content of any submissions you make is legal reliable appropriate and original. You grant us free irrevocable rights to use unsolicited submissions to this site for any purpose worldwide at our sole discretion.
17. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other party. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
18. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions or part thereof is invalid illegal or unenforceable that provision or part-provision will to the extent required be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected. Unless otherwise agreed no delay act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
19. By using this site you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement including non-contractual disputes or claims shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. You and Aligned Agility Limited agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to any transaction conducted through or otherwise involving this site.
20. The following are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Aligned Agility Limited: “geoffmarlow.com”; the terms “2D3D” in the context of organisational innovation and agility, “2D3D mindsets” and "Seeing-Being Traps"; the 2D3D device (‘thinking tool’ as featured by the Financial Times in December 1998); the 2D3D device image (as featured in the site logo); the term "future-fit culture"; all custom site images and text; all custom site page headers; all custom site graphics buttons and icons. Other names, trademarks, images and logos referenced or included in this site are the intellectual property, service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of their respective owners.
We respect your privacy and strive to ensure that any information we hold about users of this site is managed and used in a respectful and responsible manner.
Unless otherwise noted, the material on this site is my own original work. If I promote any third party I will clearly identify if I have been offered a commission for doing so.