THIS POLICY FORMS PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS SITE
3. Full name of legal entity: Aligned Agility Ltd. (“we/us/our”) is the owner and operator of this website. Our registered office is at 10 Wellington Place, Cambridge, CB1 1HW, UK; Registered No. 4197164 incorporated 10 April 2001; VAT Registration Number 795 3374 86.
4. It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please inform us of any changes by email to: support(at)geoffmarlow.com
5. Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. We may process the following categories of personal data: Communication Data; Customer Data; User Data; Technical Data; Marketing Data.
6. Communication Data includes any communication that you send to us through the contact form on this site email text social media messaging social media posting or any other method. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you for record keeping and for the establishment pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case is to reply to communications sent to us to keep records and to establish pursue or defend legal claims.
7. Customer Data includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name title billing address delivery address email address phone number contact details purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
8. User Data includes data about how you use this site and online services together with any data that you post for publication on this site or through other online services. We process this data to operate this site and ensure relevant content to ensure the security of this site to maintain backups of this site and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of this site other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests in properly administering this site and our business.
9. Technical Data includes data about your use of this site and online services such as your IP address login data details about your browser length of visit to pages on this site page views and navigation paths details about the number of times you use this site time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access this site. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of this site and other online services to administer and protect our business and this site to deliver relevant content and advertisements to you through this site email and other media and to understand and improve the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests in properly administering and improving this site our business and our marketing activities.
10. Marketing Data includes data about your communication preferences regarding marketing from us and/or third parties. We process this data to enable you to partake in any promotions we may run such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways to deliver relevant content and marketing to you through this site email and other media and to improve its effectiveness. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests in how customers use our products and services so we can improve serve them better and run a successful business.
11. We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant content and advertisements to you through this site email and on other platforms such as Facebook LinkedIn and Google to show relevant advertisements and to improve the relevance of the material we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests in properly administering and improving this site our business and our marketing activities.
12. We do not collect any Sensitive Data that includes details about users race ethnicity religious or philosophical beliefs sex life sexual orientation political opinions trade union membership criminal convictions or offences or any health genetic or biometric data.
13. Where we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested we may be unable to perform our obligations under the contract for example to deliver goods or services to you. If you do not provide us with such data we may be unable to deliver or fully deliver a product or service you have ordered.
14. We only use your personal data for the purpose or purposes we have agreed with you or a compatible purpose where reasonable. We may also be obliged to process personal data you have provided without your consent where this is required by law.
15. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by following the opt-out links on any marketing emails sent to you or by contacting us at support(at)geoffmarlow.com.
16. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions such as purchases and warranty registrations etc.
17. It may be necessary to share your personal data with: service providers who provide IT and system administration services; professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers; government bodies that require us to report processing activities; third parties to whom in future we may sell transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only authorise such third parties to process your personal data for appropriate legitimate purposes.
18. We are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations that protect your personal data. Where we transfer your data to third parties outside of the EEA, we will only do so when adequate safeguards exist to ensure a similar level of security for your personal data. This means that we may transfer your personal data to: providers in countries with European Commission approval as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data; US based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield; providers using specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission as providing adequate personal data protection. We will request your explicit consent to any other transfer and you will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
19. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for including satisfying any legal accounting or reporting requirements. We decide data retention times based on various factors including the processing purposes and amount of data its nature its sensitivity and the potential risk anticipated due to unauthorised access.
20. We are required by UK tax law to retain basic information about our customers including contact identity financial and transaction data for as long as they remain customers and for six years thereafter.
21. Where your personal data is aggregated in a suitably anonymous form we may retain and use it indefinitely for analytical research purposes.
22. Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data including the right to request access correction erasure restriction transfer non-processing portability of data and to withdraw your previously granted consent. You can see more about these rights here. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please email us at [email protected]
23. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of your other rights. We may refuse unreasonable or unfounded or repetitive or excessive requests or may charge a reasonable fee to comply.
24. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data or to exercise any of your other rights. This is a necessary security measure to protect your personal information from unauthorised disclosure. We may also need you to provide further information so we can respond to your request.
25. We try to respond to genuine legitimate requests within one month but may need longer if your request is particularly complex or is one of multiple requests.
26. If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). Before taking any such action we request that you contact us first so we can try to resolve your concerns as promptly as possible.
27. This website may include links to third-party websites or other online resources. If you click on any such links these third parties may be able to collect or share data about you. We have no control over these parties nor their privacy policies. We recommend that you confirm the privacy arrangements of every website you visit and resource you access.
28. If you have any reason to believe that your privacy has been breached by your use of this site please contact us by email at [email protected] and we will endeavour to promptly take appropriate action.